Wednesday 17 January 2018

Jung Yonghwa Admits Everything Was His Fault In Hand Written Apology Letter

CNBLUE‘s Jung Yonghwa admitted that he was the idol in question in the Kyung Hee University’s preferential treatment scandal.
FNC Entertainment released a statement explaining how Yonghwa’s application was a big misunderstanding. Following their statement, Yonghwa took to his Instagram to post a handwritten apology regarding the situation.
“I bow down and apologize.
Regardless of what the reasons are, regardless of what the truth is, everything is my fault and I know that.
With all this in mind, I am reflecting upon everything. Anything you say about me, I will accept it.
My family, my members and my fans… I am very sorry and apologetic about everything. It’s hard to find the words or actions to express how sorry I am but I want to just say I am sorry.
I am sorry for taking your precious time with this letter.
— Jung Yonghwa 
SourceJung Yong Hwa’s Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment